Are you frustrated with the lack of flexibility and creativity in your current role?
Are you interested in broadening your skill set by underwriting different types of commercial properties in different markets throughout the country?
Would you enjoy the experience of managing and monitoring a loan portfolio of various sizes and complexity?
Does the opportunity to travel to different cities to inspect properties appeal to you?
Is the idea of “reaching across the aisle” to work with a team of loan originators appealing to you?
Would you rather have an objective bonus plan instead of a subjective bonus that is out of your control?
Would you like be part of a company that approaches CRE lending from a different perspective?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 is seeking highly-qualified individuals to be part of the Credit and Asset Management (CAM) Team.
- Conducting market due diligence
- Analyzing and evaluating new loan requests submitted by A10’s origination team
- Preparing credit memos
- Working with A10’s closing team to close new loans
- Managing and monitoring a portfolio of loans
- Evaluating and approving additional loan advances for new leases on existing loans
- Periodically re-underwriting loans in the loan portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 - 5 years of commercial real estate experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in finance
- Prior commercial lending experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree preferred
- Commercial real estate certifications preferred
- Disciplined work ethic
- Highly motivated
Applicants interested in either the Boise or the Dallas positions should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.