Are you frustrated with the lack of flexibility and creativity in your current role?
Do you wish you could leverage your hard-earned skills and expertise underwriting loans that actually benefit the borrower?
Are you interested in broadening your skill set by underwriting different types of commercial properties in different markets throughout the country?
Does the opportunity to travel to different cities to inspect properties appeal to you?
Can you see yourself leading a team of seasoned analysts that work cooperatively with loan originators to find creative structuring solutions?
Would you rather have an objective bonus plan instead of a subjective bonus that is out of your control?
Would you like be part of a company that approaches CRE lending from a different perspective?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 is seeking highly-qualified individuals as leaders of the Credit and Asset Management (CAM) Team.
- Managing and motivating a team comprised of 3-5 Analysts engaged in screening, underwriting, structuring, and closing new loan opportunities, as well as performing loan monitoring and servicing duties
- Analyzing and evaluating new loan requests submitted by A10 Capital’s Loan Origination team
- Conducting due diligence related to commercial real estate properties, including retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial warehouses and multi-family apartments
- Conducting on-site property inspections of proposed collateral and competitive properties
- Reviewing and editing credit memos
- Persuasively presenting loan opportunities for final approval
- Working with A10’s closing team to negotiate loan documents and close new loans
- Managing and monitoring a portfolio of “high-touch” loans, secured primarily by properties in need of repositioning by our borrowers with the objective of returning the property to stabilized occupancy
- Evaluating and approving additional loan advances for new leases and renewal leases within collateral properties securing an existing loan
- Periodically traveling to collateral properties in order to inspect and re-underwrite loans in the loan portfolio, monitoring each collateral property for progress in achieving the borrower’s business plan
- Recruiting, training and retaining Analysts for the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Between five to twenty years of commercial real estate lending experience
- Demonstrated people management skills, coupled with proficiency in CRE credit & underwriting
- Master of Business Administration Degree preferred; Undergraduate Business degree at a minimum
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other CRE analytical tools
- Highly-motivated, team-oriented individuals, with a strong, disciplined work ethic seeking a fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial, rapidly-growing firm