Do you have the tenacity and drive to search out and discover new client opportunities?
Do the inner-workings of the commercial real estate market intrigue you?
Are you detail-oriented and have the initiative to learn new skills utilizing cutting-edge technology?
Are you interested in a high upside in both earning potential and career development?
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing & entrepreneurial company that truly values cooperation and teamwork?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 is hiring qualified individuals to join our team as a Lead Development Specialist.
- Discover and facilitate new relationships with qualified contacts
- Research and qualify new prospects
- Send out daily follow up emails
- Explore and investigate existing contacts in Salesforce CRM
- Make use of available research tools to gain better understanding of CRE marketplace and players
- Use calling software to manage calling lists
Desired Skills and Experience
- Focus and stamina to handle substantial daily call volume requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Disciplined work ethic
- Highly motivated
- Commercial real estate experience preferred but not required
- Previous outbound calling experience in financial services preferred but not required
- Medical plan - company pays 100% of employee's premium and 50% of his/her eligible dependent(s)
- Employer contributions into a health savings account (HSA) for employees participating in the A10 medical plan
- Company pays 100% of premium for long-term disability insurance
- Company pays 100% of premium for $100K life insurance/accidental death policy
- Optional 401k
- Optional vision plan
- Optional AFLAC insurance plans
- Employee phantom stock plan
- Boise Headquarters
Interested applicants should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.