Are you one of the rare people who is energized by real estate?
If you are already in residential real estate, are you ready to ‘bridge the gap’ and move to the multimillion dollar loan size commercial real estate industry?
If you are already in commercial real estate, are you ready to take your career to new heights in an exciting new asset class?
Do you relate well with individuals/groups and when you give a presentation, is the audience’s response WOW!
Are you looking for a platform that empowers you to realize the trapped value in your real estate customer relationships?
Are you currently frustrated by having your commissions/incentives capped? Would it be better if your commission/incentives were directly aligned with the profit you generated for the firm?
Do you understand the complexities of a long sales cycle and feel exhilaration at its successful completion?
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an exclusive, entrepreneurial and fast growing company?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 Capital’s Single-Family Rental (SFR) loan team is seeking a business development professional for the southeast United States (other markets of influence; establishment and management of borrower relationships; and the education/presentation of A10’s loan products to borrowers and other centers of influence.
This position will be located in Orlando and will report directly to the group head of our Single-Family Rental lending team.
- Engage and sell an innovative product suite to identified clients
- Procure new lending opportunities from direct borrowers, CRE and residential mortgage brokers, residential realtors, and the real estate community
- Develop, implement and optimize a local/regional marketing and sales campaign specifically tailored to our targeted middle market clientele
- Present and explain our SFR home loan products to prospective clients and intermediaries in those markets
- Network extensively with regional market participants in the SFR space
- Represent A10 at regional industry events and promote loan products
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a professional sales person. Experience in commercial banking, specialty finance, title sales, residential or commercial loan originations are all a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to think on your feet
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect, Skype, Excel, Microsoft Word
- Personal characteristics of resourcefulness, self-starter, disciplined, adaptable and able to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations
- 50% travel with a majority being regional in nature
- Bachelor's Degree
- Positive attitude
- Demand excellence from yourself
- Be a team player
- Medical plan - company pays 100% of employee's premium and 50% of his/her eligible dependent(s)
- Employer contributions into a health savings account (HSA) for employees participating in the A10 medical plan
- Company pays 100% of premium for long-term disability insurance
- Company pays 100% of premium for $100K life insurance/accidental death policy
- Optional 401k
- Optional vision plan
- Optional AFLAC insurance plans
- Employee phantom stock plan
- Orlando, Florida
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer local candidates or those with prior plans to relocate to the Orlando area. Please note that A10 does not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Interested applicants should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.