Are you one of the rare people who is energized by real estate?
If you are already working in residential real estate, are you ready to ‘bridge the gap’ and move to the multimillion dollar loan size commercial real estate industry?
Are you detail-oriented and have the initiative to learn new skills utilizing cutting-edge technology?
Are you looking for a platform that empowers you to realize the trapped value in your real estate customer relationships?
Are you interested in a high upside in both earning potential and career development?
Do you understand the complexities of a long sales cycle and feel exhilaration at its successful completion?
Do you have what it takes to be part of an exclusive, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 Capital’s Single-Family Rental (SFR) loan team is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Boise office location.
- Engage and sell an innovative product suite to identified clients
- Procure new lending opportunities from direct borrowers, CRE and residential mortgage brokers, residential realtors, and the real estate community
- Manage and grow a book of high potential accounts
- Establish relationships with high potential accounts in other markets through the effective use of outbound telephone calls
- Maintain and update account records using Salesforce.com
- Utilize consultative selling skills to sell accounts on our loan programs
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience selling. Experience in commercial banking, specialty finance, title sales, residential or commercial loan originations are all a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to think on your feet
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect, Skype, Excel, Microsoft Word
- Personal characteristics of resourcefulness, self-starter, disciplined, adaptable and able to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations
- Positive attitude
- Demand excellence from yourself
- Be a team player
- Medical plan - company pays 100% of employee's premium and 50% of his/her eligible dependent(s)
- Employer contributions into a health savings account (HSA) for employees participating in the A10 medical plan
- Company pays 100% of premium for long-term disability insurance
- Company pays 100% of premium for $100K life insurance/accidental death policy
- Optional 401k
- Optional vision plan
- Optional AFLAC insurance plans
- Employee phantom stock plan
- Boise Headquarters
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer local candidates or those with prior plans to relocate to the Boise, Idaho area. Please note that A10 does not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
Interested applicants should e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.