Are you one of the rare people who are energized by commercial real estate?
If you are already in residential real estate, are you ready to ‘bridge the gap’ and move to the multimillion dollar loan size commercial real estate industry?
If you are already in commercial real estate, are you ready to take your career to new heights in an exciting new asset class?
Are you currently frustrated by having your commissions/incentives capped? Would it be better if your commission/incentives were directly aligned with the profit you generated for the firm?
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an exclusive, entrepreneurial and fast growing company?
If this describes you, then you need to have a conversation with A10 Capital.
A10 Capital’s SFR loan team is solely focused on bringing non-recourse commercial loan products to portfolio owners of SFR housing. This group’s mission is to become the national leader in the SFR space.
A10 Capital’s SFR loan team is seeking an originations professional to operate out of our Boise office. The successful candidate will be able to think critically about commercially structured bridge/permanent loan opportunities and to source, structure and assist in closing the resultant loans.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with new and existing clients of A10 Capital to structure and sell our proprietary SFR loan products
- Work as an integrated unit with our credit, legal, business development and management teams
- Understand and apply our underwriting guidelines for a diverse suite of products and determine the best product for a prospective client’s needs
- Manage both new and existing client relationships
- Structure transactions and produce quotes/term sheets on bridge facilities and/or permanent loans
- Engage and sell to our clients an innovative product suite across the term spectrum
- Production of comprehensive investment memorandums explaining loan proposals to Credit, Management and third party partners
- Extensive utilization of the Salesforce CRM platform for lead and transaction management
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as a commercial real estate lender. Experience in commercial banking, specialty finance or commercial loan originations are all pluses
- Must have complex loan structuring experience in commercial/residential real estate lending
- 5 years of progressive relationship management experience
- Proven successful team player in a lending environment
- Effectively work across the organization
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Adobe Connect, Skype, Microsoft Office – advanced Excel skills a definite plus
- Personal characteristics of resourcefulness, self-starter, disciplined, adaptable and able to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations
- 15% travel
- Occasional overtime work required throughout the year
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Ability to pass state NMLS licensing exams and pass state background tests
This position will be located in our Boise office and will report directly to the SFR team leader.
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer local candidates or those with prior plans to relocate to the Boise, Idaho area. Please note that A10 does not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. No phone calls please. To apply, please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.