We're transforming the way the middle market is financed.
Banks, CMBS and Lifeco lenders can’t provide the speed, flexibility, or creative financing options that middle-market commercial properties need. But A10 Capital can.
We’ve designed our commercial mortgage business with borrowers and counterparties in mind, and you’ll notice the difference from our first conversation and throughout the life of your loan. Our full-service lending platform, which incorporates focused origination, speedy underwriting, in-house legal, and servicing for the life of the loan, has made A10 the most active lender in the middle-market commercial mortgage space. With loans ranging from $1 million to more than $30 million, we’ve funded nearly 44 million square feet of commercial properties — and that number is growing every day.
When you work with A10, you’ll work with a team that believes you deserve exceptional solutions, no matter your location or the size of your loan. We won’t compete with you, sell your loan, or transfer servicing once your loan has closed. We aren’t stagnant or mired in bureaucracy. We provide impeccable service that others simply can’t provide and a unique balance sheet structure that will give you the certainty you need to move forward.
We are obsessed with upending commonplace industry approaches so we can deliver a superior commercial mortgage experience and a full suite of products.
THE A10 DIFFERENCE
- All loans on balance sheet and serviced in-house
- Nationwide coverage
- Backed by significant institutions:
- Gemspring Capital, a middle-market private equity firm
- Schroders, a global investment manager with over $607 billion AUM
- BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager with over $6.2 trillion AUM
- KKR, a leading global investment firm with over $148 billion AUM
- H.I.G. Capital, a $25 billion global private equity firm
- Multiple investment-grade public bond issuances
- Scalable funding model
- A tech-enabled platform that lowers cost and delivers a superior experience
We are based in Boise and Dallas and have regional offices in in key markets nationwide.