A10 Capital is a leading provider of middle-market commercial real estate loans. An innovator in the industry with a scalable funding model, A10 is backed by significant institutional investors. The Company’s full-service platform incorporates focused origination, speedy underwriting, in-house legal and servicing for the life of the loan. The Asset Management team within A10 Capital is responsible for monitoring the loan performance of its growing CRE bridge loan and perm loan portfolios. In order to effectively manage this overall responsibility, A10 Capital seeks an Asset Manager with demonstrated leadership & customer service skills, knowledge of commercial real estate markets, strong CRE analytical experience, sound decision-making ability and an orientation towards attention to detail. Successful candidates will be capable of efficiently managing workflow to an assigned portfolio of loans, while adhering to established Underwriting & Servicing Guidelines, along with various practices, policies and procedures.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Compensation for this position includes a competitive annual salary (commensurate with experience) with quarterly bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits package.
- Managing and monitoring a portfolio of “high-touch” loans, secured by commercial real estate properties (office, retail, self-storage, industrial, hospitality and multi-family).
- Processing borrower requests for modifications of loan documents, lease reviews, capital improvement and tenant improvement draws, future funding requests, and other situations requiring detailed and thorough analysis.
- Persuasively recommend and present loan modifications, extensions, revised structures and major lease approvals to management.
- Developing strong relationships and effective lines of communication with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Periodically review and analyze property-level financials, market dynamics and key factors affecting current and future asset performance and value.
- Effectively collaborate in a team environment across different departments including the loan origination, accounting, legal teams as well as various counterparties to ensure a best-in-class results.
- Review loan documents, with specific emphasis on compliance within an assigned portfolio.
- Conduct periodic property site inspections to review physical property and market conditions to accurately assess borrowers’ business plans.
- Work directly with the Servicing Manager and Borrower’s to develop and implement strategies to maximize the value of the assets, including capital projects and leasing opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in lending or servicing/asset management
- A fundamental understanding of the commercial real estate market and financing
- Strong hands-on knowledge and abilities in Excel and/or other CRE analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and multi-task effectively
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a strong plus
- Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment
- Highly motivated individual, with a strong, disciplined work ethic
Corporate Headquarters in Boise, Idaho
Interested applicants should email their resume to Jamie Berenger at firstname.lastname@example.org