Jim Conway has nearly 35 years of commercial mortgage experience. Before joining A10 Capital, Jim was co-CEO and chief credit officer of Goldman Sachs Commercial Mortgage Capital from 1998 to 2010. He chaired the firm’s credit committee and was responsible for closing more than 1,500 commercial mortgages totaling over $16 billion of loan volume. Prior to that, Jim was senior vice president of Phoenix Realty Securities, where he was regional head of the firm’s commercial real estate lending in the Southwest and Western regions.
- Over 35 years of commercial real estate experience
- Co-CEO and chief credit officer at Goldman Sachs Commercial Mortgage Capital
- Closed more than $16 billion of loan volume
From 1977 to 1995, Jim worked for Travelers Insurance Company and served in all areas of the firm’s commercial real estate business, including mortgage lending, real estate development, asset management, servicing, workout/REO, and joint venture equity. He was ultimately promoted to managing director within the firm’s real estate subsidiary.
- Goldman Sachs Commercial Mortgage Capital
- Phoenix Realty Securities
- Travelers Insurance Company