Shawn Henry is responsible for managing A10 Capital's single-family rental loan team.
- Acquired, renovated, and managed a portfolio of single-family rental homes
- Over 20 years' experience in domestic and international CRE loans and equity
- Head of Capital Markets at Capmark
- Director of European Division at Capmark Management PLC
Shawn has more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience including origination, sales, workout, structure and pricing of loans. Before joining A10, Shawn acquired, renovated, and managed a portfolio of single-family rental homes through his co-owned company, GreenTree Real Estate.
Prior Institutional Experience
- GMAC Commercial Mortgage/Capmark
- New York Life Investment Management
Before GreenTree, Shawn held a variety of senior roles at Capmark (GMAC Commercial Mortgage). During his time at Capmark he was responsible for asset management and sold over $5 billion in European and US loans. Shawn also created and managed an international loan syndication group that closed approximately $2 billion annually. Prior to Capmark, Shawn was with New York Life Investment Management where he successfully created and began implementation of a $300 million equity investment in Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
Shawn attended Colorado State University on a full scholarship and graduated cum laude in Economics and Political Science. Shawn also holds an MSc in International Economics from Liverpool John Moors University and a MBA from Kellogg Graduate School of Management.