For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “we” and “us” means A10 and its employees and agents. This Privacy Notice covers the personal information of individuals who are current and former clients of A10. The information you provide to us is important. This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with a full understanding of the information we collect about you and our guidelines for sharing and safeguarding that information with others.
Confidentiality and Security
We consider the information we have about you to be confidential, including the fact that you are a client (unless you tell us otherwise). Your information will be handled in the manner described in this notice. We restrict access to information about you to those employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, attorneys, consultants and third parties who need to know such information, which may include assignees or successors to our loans and rating agencies and other financial institutions. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Information We Collect
At A10, we collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide on loan applications or loan agreements or other agreements you enter into in order to receive our products or services, including your name, address, social security number, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us; and
- Information from a consumer reporting agency (for example, your credit history or other facts relating to creditworthiness) or from other parties or sources such as public databases.
Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
We do not sell information about our current or former clients. We share or disclose information we collect about our current or former clients with third parties only as permitted by law. Some examples of legally permitted sharing or disclosures to third parties include:
- Sharing of information to properly manage our business. This includes sharing information to service your loans, to comply with laws, and for other routine business practices. For example, we may share information with third parties to process your transactions, to monitor your loans, to comply with court orders, or for tax reporting; and
- To other parties as authorized by you. You may direct us, for example, to send your information to third parties.
Unlike banks or institutional lenders, we do not share your information for marketing purposes. In the event we do ever intend to share your information for marketing purposes, we will do so on a limited basis and we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such information sharing in accordance with federal law.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or any privacy concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (208) 577-5000.